Champion competitive sculptor and ancient history researcher Rob Neyland (FreetheLioness.com) joins me to discuss his fascinating and ground-breaking research into the true nature and history of the famous Egyptian Sphinx. Rob is known for using his advanced skills as a sculptor to create a stunning miniature "re-carving" of the Sphinx with a very different head to the one we currently see. Listen in to the conversation and see some of the ways our Egyptology (and general history) books need to be re-written.
- Why 1,000 years of the Sphinx’s history mysteriously went missing
- What the Sphinx originally was
- About the important Egyptian goddess Mehit
- The significance of the oldest religious writings (the pyramid texts) in Egypt…
- …and who the composer was
- The subtle complaint encoded in the tomb of Unas
- What Rob discovered by carving his own realistic miniature of the Sphinx
- The KEY role of the moon (not the sun) in the ascent of the dying king’s spirit
...and MUCH, much more.
Note: there are a few sections where Rob shares slides and talks about them (see my BitChute channel), but you should be fine without them if you want to stick with audio.
This is a conversation not to miss.
Please subscribe, drop a review, and share this information widely.