Can You Catch the Flu? Spanish Flu and the Infectious Myth
Episode 25 · December 30th, 2020 · 29 mins 56 secs
About this Episode
- How important experiments from 1918 utterly failed to prove the infectiousness of "flu"
- The various different factors that create flu symptoms
- Why the idea of a "virus" does not need to be invoked to understand "influenza"
- Tactics of deception and obfuscation used for covid-19 were also used to inflate Spanish Flu numbers
- The role of mass vaccination in the Spanish Flu "outbreak"
- Why the infectious model increasingly fails to explain disease
- The role of toxic exposure in flu and other diseases like polio previously thought "infectious"
...and much, much more.
Your view of influenza and the common cold will never be the same again.
Please subscribe, drop a review, and share this information widely so it reaches the people who need it.
Thanks in advance for supporting truth and freedom.
- View Endnotes and Citations Here — Click here to read the full text of this episode complete with endnotes and citations.