Dr. Robert O Young's Story
Over the past two and a half decades, Robert O. Young has been widely recognised as one of the top research and clinical scientists in the World. Throughout his career, his research has been focused at the
cellular level. Having a specialty in cellular nutrition, biochemistry and microbiology, Dr. Young has devoted his life to researching the true causes of "disease," subsequently developing "The New Biology™" to help people balance their life.
In 1994, Dr. Young discovered the biological transformation of red blood cells into bacteria and bacteria to red blood cells. He has since documented several such transformations.
"For over 30 years, we have researched the benefits and effects that lifestyle and nutrition have on one’s health and fitness. With more than 40,000 case studies throughout the years, we have discovered that the pH level (the acid-alkaline measurement) of our internal fluids affects every cell in our bodies. Extended acid imbalances of any kind are not well tolerated by the body." - Dr Robert Young, phoreveryoung.com
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE! In this interview Robert gives a slide presentation and walks us through it, so being able to see the video is the best way to consume this episode (unless you don't care about the slides).
**To VIEW it, click here!**
- Which covid jab(s) comes with free bonus parasites!
- Which cell in a sick body displays the "corona" effect
- How Robert replicated La Quinta Columna's work, confirming gr@phene ox!de in the jabs
- HOW the "spike protein" is created inside the body
- Why pH is the foundation of health
- Why the stomach is not an acid pouch for "digestion"
- The connection between cooties-19 jabs and 5G
- Why RED blood cells are the front line of your "immune system"
- How Fauci was involved in the '80s AIDS scare-demic
- What graphene oxide does to red blood cells in your body
...and much, MUCH more.
This is every bit as explosive as Robert's first appearance on the show - strap in.
Please subscribe, drop a review, and share this information widely.
Thanks for your support and being part of the movement towards truth and freedom.