Is Science Broken? The Failure of Peer Review (Especially in Medicine)
Episode 27 · March 6th, 2021 · 30 mins 49 secs
About this Episode
⚠️This episode is a deep dive into the crisis of truth and quality control in science and, particularly, the field of medical science. Or should that be "science"? The social and economic ramifications of this crisis are very real and they are unfolding now in devastating ways that affect many millions of us. Truth is too often inconvenient to the vested interests that fund research and hire the advertising slots in mass media. Instead of seeking truth, too many scientists simply seek funding and the furtherance of their career. This barely covers the sickening reality, but don't just take my word for it though - see what the insiders have to say.
### You'll learn:
- How dissent is stifled and suppressed in science and medicine
- How much fraudulent and fake material gets through the "peer review" process
- How easy it is for hoax papers and fake authors to get published in major journals
- How "experts" stifle progress towards truth
- Why mainstream medicine is so corrupt
- Which part of the 7 level hierarchy of medical evidence has been used to justify global lockdowns and the destruction of the fabric and cohesion of society
- Why many "scientists" are incentivised into using poor methods
- How "peer review" actually serves vested interests by censoring inconvenient truths...
...and MUCH more. ℹ️
A word of warning before you listen
*This episode may be better digested with visuals. If you feel that may apply to you, please check it out on my BitChute channel (
Please subscribe, drop a review, and share this information widely to the people who need it most - we need to wake people as quickly as possible!
Thanks in advance for supporting the nascent emergence of deep human self-awareness - and the peace, truth, and beauty this will bring our world. 🙏
A Truth Addict and Freedom Hacker for the better part of 2 decades now, Brendan D. Murphy has been a stalwart advocate of humanity in the war on consciousness, as he has helped educate, awaken, and inspire thousands of people around the world.
Author of the monumental masterpiece (as dubbed by several readers) "The Grand Illusion" and co-founder of the censorship-free Fedbook alternative - Trooth network - Brendan's life revolves entirely around creating a better, freer, healthier world for all humans. As a result of his special brand of hardcore devotion, Brendan (also a devoted closet musician) has cultivated a rarified level of perspective on the human condition - and the simple things we can do to overcome our major challenges as individuals and as a collective.