Dr. Robert O Young's Story
"Dr. Young may be on the threshold of a new biology, whose principle—if
proven—could revolutionise the biology and medicine worlds." Neil
Solomon, M.D., Ph.D. Former Head of Research for John Hopkins
Over the past two and a half decades, Robert O. Young has been widely
recognised as one of the top research and clinical scientists in the
World. Throughout his career, his research has been focused at the
cellular level. Having a specialty in cellular nutrition, biochemistry
and microbiology, Dr. Young has devoted his life to researching the true causes of "disease," subsequently developing "The New Biology™" to help people balance their life.
In 1994, Dr. Young discovered the biological transformation of red blood
cells into bacteria and bacteria to red blood cells. He has since
documented several such transformations.
"For over 30 years, we have researched the benefits and effects that lifestyle and nutrition have on one’s health and fitness. With more than 40,000 case studies throughout the years, we have discovered that the pH level (the acid-alkaline measurement) of our internal fluids affects every cell in our bodies. Extended acid imbalances of any kind are not well tolerated by the body." - Dr Robert Young, phoreveryoung.com
- Why hydroxychloroquine REALLY works on coronavirus patients
- What Robert saw emerge from a red blood cell in 1994
- Why the mainstream medical paradigm is SO outdated
- What happens to blood cells under stress
- Why pH is the key to vibrant health (and illness)
- What really causes "covid-19"
- How to heal almost any condition simply and easily
...and much, much more.
This has to be one of the most important conversations I've ever had and I'm sure you'll agree when you see it.
Please subscribe, drop a review, and share this information widely.
Thanks in advance for supporting the nascent emergence of deep human self-awareness - and the peace, truth, and beauty this will bring.
- Curriculum Vitae of Dr. Robert Young — View Dr. Robert O. Young's credentials.