The Fallen Goddess - Sol Luckman on Humanity, Gaia, Archons and the AI Agenda
Episode 35 · June 23rd, 2021 · 1 hr 5 mins
About this Episode
Sol Luckman's Story
Sol Luckman is a pioneering ink and acrylic painter (see gallery) whose work has been featured on mainstream book covers, the fast-paced trading game BAZAAR, and at least one tattoo on a female leg last sighted in Australia. Sol is also an acclaimed author of fiction, nonfiction, and humor.
His books include the international bestselling CONSCIOUS HEALING, which you can read free online, and its popular sequel, POTENTIATE YOUR DNA.
Building on his novel SNOOZE TO AWAKEN's deep dive into lucid dreaming, parallel universes and Hindu mysticism, Sol’s new book, CALI THE DESTROYER is a page-turner of a sci-fi tale set in an Orwellian future seeded in the dystopian present that radically rewrites Gnosticism as well as the origins of the earth and humanity.
- Why the Ancient Gnostic teachings were wiped out by the early Church
- What the "language of the birds" really is
- Who/what the Archons are and how they operate
- Why the Illuminati may just be pawns in someone else's game
- Why the Fourth Industrial Revolution or "Great Reset" must be stopped
- Why the term "Christian Gnostic" is an oxymoron
- Why it's harder than ever to discern what is real and what is fake or simulated
- The story of the "fallen goddess" Sophia and how Archons came into being
- How the Technocrats are harvesting our children's biometric and behavioural data through virtual reality tech
- How the Gnostic text 'On the Origin of the World' applies to today
...and much, MUCH more.
This has to be one of THE most tantalising and thought-provoking discussions I've had on the show, opening up so many rabbit holes as it does.
Please subscribe, drop a review, and share this information widely.
Thanks in advance for supporting the nascent emergence of deep human self-awareness - and the peace, truth, and beauty this will bring.