Humans have wondered for millennia what happens to the conscious part of us when the physical body dies.
Our materialistic "scientific" paradigm has failed us in this regard, and orthodox religious structures have lost much of their explanatory power in our technological age.
Fortunately in the information age we have access to astonishing spiritual experiences from all around the world - near-death experiences [NDEs] that speak powerfully to the survival of consciousness. Some of them are so powerful they have to be avoided by minds not ready to grapple with them.
Following on from the previous episode where we looked at the out-of-body phenomenon, Episode 30 leads us deeper down the post-mortem rabbit hole and into some very reassuring - if eye-opening - territory. The afterlife may be much closer than we think.
- Why "sceptics" of near-death experiences don't know what they're talking about
- What Peak-in-Darien near-death experiences (NDEs) are and why they matter
- The story of a brother and sister who died at the same time in the same hospital - and what happened next!
- How a pair of dentures helped prove survival of consciousness after physical death
- Why differences between NDE memories and imaginary memories matter
- What it feels like to have someone pray for you when you're consciously out of your body
- Who dying people tend to most frequently have deathbed visions of
- Who near-death experiencers tend to be greeted by as they leave their bodies before returning to earth life
...and MUCH more.
Please subscribe, drop a review, and share this information widely to the people who need it most.
Thanks in advance for supporting the nascent emergence of deep human self-awareness - and the peace, truth, and beauty this will bring our world.
A Truth Addict and Freedom Hacker for the better part of 2 decades now, Brendan D. Murphy has been a stalwart advocate of humanity in the war on consciousness, as he has helped educate, awaken, and inspire thousands of people around the world.
Author of the monumental masterpiece (as dubbed by several readers) "The Grand Illusion" and co-founder of the censorship-free Fedbook alternative - Trooth network - Brendan's life revolves entirely around creating a better, freer, healthier world for all humans. As a result of his special brand of hardcore devotion, Brendan (also a devoted closet musician) has cultivated a rarified level of perspective on the human condition - and the simple things we can do to overcome our major challenges as individuals and as a collective.