Robert David Steele | Ex-CIA Officer Pulls Back the Curtain on COVID-19
Episode 3 · May 10th, 2020 · 1 hr 10 mins
About this Episode
It was my absolute pleasure to have Robert David Steele on Truthiverse as my second interviewee.
Robert is the world's leading voice on open source intelligence. (#UNRIG)
As such he is also the pro bono Chief Enabling Officer (CeO) of Earth Intelligence Network, a 501c3 devoted to teaching holistic analytics (HA), true cost economics (TCE), and open source everything engineering (OSEE) and now also CeO of Open Source Everything (OSE Inc.), a for-profit that seeks to help all countries create a prosperous world at peace - a world that works for 100% of humanity, at 10-20% of the cost of the failed Western economy.
First steps include creation of a university-based PhD/DBA program and innovation center, and at the national level, an Open Source Agency for local to global information-sharing and sense-making as well as OSEE innovation — ideally many of these in many countries.
Robert is responsible for creating the Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) discipline world-wide, training over 7,500 mid-career officers from across 66+ countries. He is now leading the OSINT Done Right – Active OSINT movement as well as a campaign to create Open Source Agencies and Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE) Innovation Centres where desired.
As of 1 January 2018 he is the Chief Counsel and a Commissioner for the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse, part of the treaty-mandated International Tribunal for Natural Justice (ITNJ) also nurturing a free book online, "Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State."
- Why the world's leading open source intelligence analyst believes the media is more dangerous than any virus.
- Who the Australian government reached out to for advice on the convid-19 situation and what Robert told the Prime Minister of Australia which pissed him off.
- How this global plandemic scare is creating a repeat of the Great Depression (and why it's unnecessary).
- Who announced they were going to "take down" the world economy before the plandemic kicked off!
- The 8 core areas we have collectively failed in - and why it's a disaster for us all.
- Why Robert believes Trump has allowed things to play out (to some extent) deliberately - and why it may be a smart move.
- Was a real pandemic planned for later in 2020?
- Why Robert's long-term outlook is ultimately positive.
- How we can offer developing countries real help (without conquering and colonizing them).
- About Australia's pedophilia problem at upper levels of government.
- Robert's many innovative ideas for solving the world's major challenges with a minimum of fuss and a maximum of ease and grace...
...and much, much more.
Thanks for being here and welcome to Brendan’s Truthiverse and please remember to subscribe, leave a rating and review on iTunes and share this important material around. Together we win.
Find Brendan’s highly praised brook/s at https://brendandmurphy.com/the-grand-illusion/
"A masterpiece...The Grand Illusion is mind-blowing." - Sol Luckman, author of Potentiate Your DNA
"...the rare non-fiction book that is actually hard to put down" - Eileen McKusick, author of Tuning the Human Biofield
"The Chomsky of the spiritual movement." - Alistair Larmour
Watch his free masterclass How to Evolve Yourself (without hard work, meditation, or spending thousands) here: http://evolveyourself.live
- Donate to Robert David Steele
- Public Intelligence Blog – The truth at any cost lowers all other costs
- Robert's message to Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison
- Reviews – Public Intelligence Blog
- Robert's Youtube
- Books in Print | Robert David Steele
- The Tao of Democracy: Using Co-Intelligence to Create a World that Works for All - Kindle edition by Atlee, Tom. Politics & Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com. — The Tao of Democracy presents an increasingly relevant and compelling vision of wiser public policy and vibrant democratic culture. Written by lifelong activist Tom Atlee, The Tao of Democracy is rooted in a simple, yet revolutionary proposition that opens doors to positive democratic change: Given a supportive structure and resources, diverse ordinary people can work together to achieve common ground. Tom Atlee takes readers through numerous examples of how this proposition has been tested and proven hundreds of times around the world in diverse and innovative forms of public conversation. • In Oregon, a nonprofit involved thousands of ordinary citizens in in-depth conversations about how to best use limited health care funds; the result was a mandate by the state legislature to use such community meetings to guide state health care decisions. • In Toronto, Canada, a group of a dozen people widely divergent political views created, over the course of one weekend, a consensus vision for improving the nation as a whole—a feat that parliamentary committees, focus groups, and millions of dollars in funds had been unable to achieve. • In Andhra Pradesh, India, twenty farmers participated in a prajateerpu or citizens’ jury, listening to testimony and cross-examining experts (including international government officials) in order to present the World Bank with practical proposals for managing the state’s agriculture systems. Ideal for community organizers, nonprofit workers, policymakers, and elected officials, The Tao of Democracy illuminates new forms of collective citizenship that can help us achieve creative consensus without compromise, addressing the diversity and complexity of our society while preserving and utilizing our precious individuality. “Tom Atlee paints a vision not of some distant, ideal democracy but of here-and-now practices showing us what’s possible in our immediate future. An important gift for our small, challenged planet!”—Frances Moore Lappé, author of Diet for a Small Planet and EcoMind
- Tavistock Institute: Social Engineering the Masses - Kindle edition by Estulin, Daniel. Politics & Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com. — The real story behind the Tavistock Institute and its network, from an intriguing best-selling author The Tavistock Institute, in Sussex, England, describes itself as a nonprofit charity that applies social science to contemporary issues and problems. But this book posits that it is the world's center for mass brainwashing and social engineering activities. It grew from a somewhat crude beginning at Wellington House into a sophisticated organization that was to shape the destiny of the entire planet, and in the process, change the paradigm of modern society. In this eye-opening work, both the Tavistock network and the methods of brainwashing and psychological warfare are uncovered. With connections to U.S. research institutes, think tanks, and the drug industry, the Tavistock has a large reach, and Tavistock Institute attempts to show that the conspiracy is real, who is behind it, what its final long term objectives are, and how we the people can stop them.
- The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life, Firstenberg, Arthur, eBook - Amazon.com — Electricity has shaped the modern world. But how has it affected our health and environment? Over the last 220 years, society has evolved a universal belief that electricity is ‘safe’ for humanity and the planet. Scientist and journalist Arthur Firstenberg disrupts this conviction by telling the story of electricity in a way it has never been told before—from an environmental point of view—by detailing the effects that this fundamental societal building block has had on our health and our planet. In The Invisible Rainbow, Firstenberg traces the history of electricity from the early eighteenth century to the present, making a compelling case that many environmental problems, as well as the major diseases of industrialized civilization—heart disease, diabetes, and cancer—are related to electrical pollution.
- Licensed To Lie – Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice — Former FBI Director Robert Mueller is now investigating President Donald Trump. Who did Mueller choose as his “first lieutenant?” None other than Andrew Weissmann–the lead villain in this true legal thriller that names those who corrupted justice and obtained convictions by any means necessary. Think you know how the Department of Justice works? Think again. This is the inside story of the most high-profile prosecutions of the last decade, and it’s a 5-star great mystery read on Amazon. A gruesome suicide, a likely murder, a tragic plane crash, wrongful imprisonment, and gripping courtroom scenes draw readers into this compelling story of the corrupted prosecutions of Arthur Andersen, Merrill Lynch executives, and Senator Ted Stevens. This book provides a frightening perspective on justice and who should be accountable when evidence is withheld and prosecutors break the law. Licensed to Lie reveals the strong-arm, illegal, and unethical tactics used by headline-grabbing federal prosecutors in their narcissistic pursuit of power to the highest halls of our government. It’s terrifying–because it’s true. Just ask United States Senator Orrin Hatch, Ninth Circuit Judge Alex Kozinski, “fabled” trial attorney Brendan Sullivan of Williams & Connolly, or Fox News John Stossel–to name a few. It should be required reading for every law student, lawyer, judge, politician, and concerned taxpayer. Sidney Powell has written a book like no other lawyer has ever dared–and she’s pulled back the royal blue curtain of the Department of Justice. Brace yourself for this read!
- Tom Atlee Biography