Exposed: Glyphosate Toxicity and "Covid Hot Spots" with Dr. Stephanie Seneff
Episode 18 · November 11th, 2020 · 59 mins 51 secs
About this Episode
Dr. Stephanie Seneff's Story
Dr. Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. She has a BS degree from MIT in biology and a PhD from MIT in electrical engineering and computer science. Her recent interests have focused on the role of toxic chemicals and micronutrient deficiencies in health and disease, with a special emphasis on the pervasive herbicide, Roundup, and the mineral, sulfur. She has authored over three dozen peer-reviewed journal papers on these topics.
- Why glyphosate is a bigger problem than any virus
- How glyphosate undermines healthy cellular function
- Why the toxicity of glyphosate leads to a "viral" explosion in the body
- What the virus is ACTUALLY doing in your body
- Which microbial pathways are disrupted by gylphosate...
- ...and how this destroys our health.
- More reasons why Terrain Theory supercedes Germ Theory
...and much, much more.
Stephanie Seneff brings a unique scientific angle to the convid discussion, highlighting some issues you aren't likely to hear about anywhere else.
Please subscribe, drop a review, and share this information widely.
Thanks in advance for supporting the nascent emergence of deep human self-awareness - and the FREEDOM this will bring us all.