What Really Makes You Ill? with Dawn Lester and David Parker
Episode 11 · September 23rd, 2020 · 1 hr 3 secs
About this Episode
David and Dawn's Story
Dawn Lester and David Parker spent over ten years uncovering the real reasons that people become ill - using an unbiased and logical approach that enabled them to follow the evidence with open minds.
The results of their investigation are revealed in their ground-breaking book, What Really Makes You Ill? Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease is Wrong.
- The shocking true cause of the "Black Plague" of the Middle Ages
- What happens to Big pHarma if you take "germs" away
- What a medical "weasel word" is
- Why vegans should dodge vaccines
- The truth about "Mad Cow" disease
- Why "Typhoid Mary" never got sick
- Why you don't actually have an "immune system"
...and much, much more.
Enjoy a massive uppercut to Germ Theory and the bogus convid narrative as two of Britain's finest unravel esoteric health history and science to blow your mind.
Please subscribe, drop a review, and share this information widely.
Thanks in advance for supporting the nascent emergence of deep human self-awareness - and the peace, truth, and beauty this will bring.
- Welcome To What Really Makes You Ill? — Visit David and Dawn's website
- Book Preview - What Really Makes You Ill — Get a preview of David and Dawn's book, What Really Makes You Ill: Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease is Wrong.
- The Germ Theory: A Deadly Fallacy - What Really Makes You Ill — One of the main theories on which ‘modern medicine’ is based is the ‘germ theory’; a theory that claims microorganisms, especially bacteria and viruses, invade and infect the body, thereby causing disease. This theory, which is usually attributed to Louis Pasteur in the early 1860s, underpins a large and very significant proportion of medical practices; without it, most of modern medicine becomes redundant, which explains why the medical establishment refuses to recognise its fatal flaws. The retention of the theory is not unequivocal proof that it has been fully established and represents truth. In fact, the research we conducted for our book, What Really Makes You Ill? Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong, led us to discover that there is no evidence to support the assertions of the medical establishment with respect to the ‘germ theory’.
- What Really Makes You Ill?: Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong - Kindle edition by Lester, Dawn, Parker, David. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com. — This book will explain what really makes you ill and why everything you thought you knew about disease is wrong.